LISTEN TO A REPLAY OF OUR JUNE 2nd WEBINAR
Tuesday, June 2, 2020 | 8 am PT | 11 am ET
Join Fox Rothschild’s Aviation Practice and the Aviation Emergency Response Organization (AERO) for a program on pressing issues facing the aviation insurance industry.
• The effects of COVID-19 on the aviation insurance industry
• Filing an extension for additional time to file your Form 10-Q, 10-K and certain other periodic reports
• Planning for a virtual aviation accident response
• Important legal considerations regarding COVID-19 issues
• Challenges to consider post-COVID-19
Pamela Pullen, Global Aviation Emergency Response Manager, UPS Airlines
Brian Glod, Managing Director, U.S. Aviation Practice Leader, Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.
Mark Dombroff, Partner and Co-Chair, Aviation Law Practice, Fox Rothschild
John Martin McDonald, Founder, Caeli Communications